Monday - Friday 09:00hrs to 17:00hrs
Saturdays 09:00hrs to 16:00hrs
Sundays & Bank Holidays 10:00hrs to 15:00hrs
Cranleigh Road, Portchester, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 9DR
Call us on 01329 237112
Click here to submit an online enquiry
Directions by road
- From Junction 11 of M27, exit the roundabout onto A27
- Take the A27 ramp to Fareham
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Cams Hill/A27
- Continue to follow A27
- Cross 1 roundabout
- At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Cornaway Lane leaving the Seagull pub to port
- Turn right onto Cranleigh Road and follow around two corners
- Turn left where you see our entrance sign and proceed to the barrier. Press the button on the right to lift the barrier and you have arrived.
Directions by water from Portsmouth Harbour Entrance
- From the harbour entrance, keep on the port side of the channel towards Fareham.
- Our downstream swinging moorings are on either side of the main channel between green fairway piles 47 & 48 and red fairway piles 25 & 26.
- Peewit Island is on your starboard side as you pass through the swinging moorings.
- Proceed along the channel a bit further and just beyond red fairway pile 27, you will see Bedenham Pier and its 3 cranes on your port side; you have arrived at WicorMarine Yacht Haven.
- Our pontoons are identified by letters on top of the piles and the berth numbers are marked on top of the pontoons.